Enough

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

| | |
Sunday night we taught the youth about being a steward with everything that God has given you, but mainly we talked about money. We discussed in length about the heart in which you do things in, and whether or not it was true offering for God. So as I write this, I feel I need to check myself and my heart. Ephesians tells us to only use words that are used to uplift those around us. Luke tells us that if we can't be trusted with things here on earth, who will trust us with greater things? Lord guide my thoughts, heart, words and actions.
I really have a hard time loving people who gossip, make fun of others, use children as a go between, people who purposely try to get under others skin, and people who don't have the gall to say things to your face. And I really have a hard time loving those who you try so hard for and they barely notice. It seems to be a theme in my life lately. But God has been speaking to my heart and has been working on me. I've dealt with anger a lot in the last two years, and this is something I don't want taking over my life. With some people, I feel like they think I'm not enough friend, family, "doer" whatever the role may be. And it's hurt, a lot. But then I look at the ones who I am "enough" for and am thankful that I can fulfill a need in their life, I'm needed to them. I mean something to them. That gives me hope that I can have heart for those who hurt me. That I can pray for them and wish the best for them. Lord continue to guide me, in heart, mind, and words. Help me to be a better steward of my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment